Saturday, April 14, 2012

LaVerne Wins!


I was all excited and ready to post about the new two-tone (avocado & cream) Stella that just arrived today. I was gonna tell you how beautiful she is, how we're gonna have a demo day--just for you--and give you the whole low down, but then I saw the above photo on Facebook.

If you ever had any hesitation about your toughness or bad-ass-ability whilst scooting; think again people. Scooter Sista, LaVerne, has just blown that theory to bits. Literally. LaVerne, and her husband Eric, are vacationing in Northern California near North Fork with their scooters IN THE SNOW. Did I mention the snow? And to think I was cringing as I scooted in some light rain yesterday.

If there were a Scooter Girl Hall of Fame, LaVerne and her Piaggio MP3 would be the first inductee. I'd probably be on the waiting list for 'honorary' member, twice removed. But just knowing that LaVerne's out there, rockin' it, slingin' it, and shootin' it straight, we'll I'm gonna scoot home with my chin held just a little higher today.

Enjoy this sunny weather, folks. And don't forget to check your tire pressure. Please and thank you.

Beep! Beep!
Scooter Girl

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy to leave my comment here. It is great.
    Screw Oil Press

    ReplyDelete