Sunday, February 6, 2011

Halle-f*cking-Lujiah!



This, my friends, is the equivalent of finding the Virgin Mary's face on your grilled cheese, finding your keys on the first try, or having a non-disappearing sock experience (of the laundry variety), however you want to look at it. Brace yourself, people (all thirteen of you):

Amerivespa is in New Orleans this year. I know!!!

Oh f*ck yeah! That was my first response. And my second. And, well, I'm still saying it. And even though I loathe long journeys, the way most men would fear a full-body wax, New Orleans can make me do anything. Actually, the beignets can. And the Maple Leaf, The Howlin' Wolf, Herbsaint, Sucre, Faulkner House Books, The Columns, Frank Brightsen's and I could go on. And on. And on.

Guess I better get busy with Google Maps.

Beep! Beep!
Scooter Girl

P.S. Oh f*ck yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment