Monday, November 1, 2010

Save the World, Write a Story



Do you know what this world needs right now? More stories about scooters. And, in honor of National Novel Writing Month, we'd like to formally (and quite casually, too) invite you to submit a story about your scooter.

Here are some guidelines:
  • A scooter should be the main star of your story
  • Story should be 5,000 words or less
  • Stories are due on Tuesday, November 30th
Ideal stories would produce one or more of the following results; laughter, hope, joy, bewilderment, sadness, enlightenment, or reckless abandon.

The final collection of stories will be published through Barnes & Noble PubIt! We will also make hard copies available at fine scooter shops everywhere.

Ready. Set. Scribe.

3 comments:

  1. wow! i better scoot my butt to a word program and hit it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I ponder upon a midnight star, I wonder how my story is so far. I'd better hurry as it would be a shame, as the story still resides in my brain.

    ...pencil to paper kiddo, stat!

    ReplyDelete