Thursday, October 7, 2010

SCOOTERS-4-HOOTERS



Date: Saturday, October 23rd @ 3:00
Location: Meet at RevMoto
Ride: We shall scoot through autumnal vineyards and enjoy a respite at the lovely Jimtown Store
After-Ride-Party: Russian River Brewing for a pint & more

What should you wear? PINK. Besides joining us on the ride, we would absolutely love you if you would contribute in (at least) one of the following ways:

--Purchase a raffle ticket for a Pink Vespa LX 150 ($10 each or 3 for $25)
--Purchase a "Beer for Breasts" t-shirt from Russian River Brewing
--Make a general donation
--Dye your hair PINK (we don't care which hair)

All monies collected will be added to Russian River's contributions and given to Sutter Breast Care Center of Santa Rosa. Last year's total was over $20,000, and we'd love to beat that.

In the meantime, get your scooter ready, get your hooters ready, and invite your friends/family to participate.

Cheers!
Scooter Girl

P.S. Shout out to Christine Tafoya for the most awesome Scooters-4-Hooters poster. Thanks Christine!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it ok if my scooty only goes about 42mph as top speed (downhill, with the wind behind me)? I really want to be a part of this and celebrate my mom's victory over breast cancer this year. Yay for BOOBIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it Sonoma-Bento-Box-Scooter-Queen!

    I've talked my mom into coming with me (first time in 7 years) so she and I will hang in the back with you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete