Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, Gordon K.



Desert-Island food: Sea-tortoise and coconut pizza.

If you could have any super power: The power to fly. No more traffic!

If your scooter could talk, what would it say: Oh dear god why???

How many pedicures have you had: Zero, I'm not Metro enough.

Guilty TV show: Childrens Hospital on Adult Swim

If you could ride any celebrity on the back of your scooter, who would it be: Al Pacino. I'd let him yell at the other drivers. He's better at it.

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? If so, what: Nope, ashamed I never did. Guess that's going in my Bucket list.

Were you ever sent to the principal's office when you were in school: Yes, several times. Will not elaborate.

Skydiving or Bungee Jumping: Skydiving for sure. There is a spare chute, but no spare bungee cord.

What's your middle name: Henderson. I'm a Scots by heritage.

Reason for riding a scooter: Because so few do!

Favorite ice cream: Sherbet. Drove my dad nuts with that one. Probably that's why.

Pet peeve: Hypocrisy, slow drivers, and sailboats.

No comments:

Post a Comment